Here’s What You Can Expect From Our Team
So, you’ve made the decision to replace your heating and cooling system, but you’re wondering how the process will play out. Well, we won’t pretend to know how other home service companies handle things, but we can share with you how our team at Blue Ribbon approaches this important investment in your home comfort.
For starters, we’ll thoroughly evaluate your home, including taking measurements and evaluating the ductwork, to make sure your new AC or furnace replacement is the right size for your home.
You might think bigger is better, but that’s not always the case. When your system is too large for your home, it will short-cycle, which means it will power up and down many more times than a system that cycles properly. As a result, your energy bills will climb and your system will wear out faster than the typical life expectancy.
When your system is too small, it will run constantly as it tries—and often fails—to meet your heating or cooling needs.
Once we’ve fully evaluated your home and learned your heating and cooling expectations, we’ll recommend options that are just right for you. We’ll answer any of your questions and help guide you along the way. But ultimately, the final decision is yours to make.
Here’s what else you can expect during the HVAC replacement process:
- Once you’ve decided on the right system, we’ll schedule your installation.
- We’ll thoroughly inspect your ductwork and let you know if we feel it should be replaced, too. If it is clean, in good shape and pairs well with the new system, you would not need to replace your ductwork.
- What about the thermostat? Good question! We typically recommend installing a new thermostat so that your new system functions at its best.
- If this work is being done when it’s extremely hot, you might want to find somewhere else to stay since you won’t be able to use your AC.
- We promise to cause as little disruption to your household as possible, but you should expect some dust and noise during the work.
- When the installation is complete, we’ll review the maintenance and warranty requirements with you so you get the most out of your new system.
- We’ll also explain how your system works and answer all of your questions.
- To help encourage a proactive approach that protects your investment, we’ll be happy to schedule your next tune-up, too.
At Blue Ribbon, our technicians are highly trained and experienced. We have the skills and equipment necessary to install your system flawlessly. We’re also the team you can depend on for reliable, affordable cooling and furnace repairs and maintenance.
Replacing your HVAC system can feel like an overwhelming task. But, when you’ve entrusted Blue Ribbon with the job, the process will be smooth and easy.
Call us today at 512.866.9161 or contact us through the convenient form on our website.