These 5 Home Tips Will Bring Total Peace of Mind
In any given year, the holiday season is stressful enough. But in the year of the 2020 pandemic, it’s bound to be even more challenging. Planning meals, organizing socially distanced or video gatherings and budgeting gift purchases during a time that has affected many Americans’ wallets proves we are living in trying times.
The truth is this: Celebrating the holiday season should be fun—not stressful. And your friends at Blue Ribbon Cooling & Heating want you to relish the joys of the season. So, we’ve brainstormed with our team and devised some of the best home comfort tricks that we hope will help you feel less stressed this season.
Go Tension-Free With These Tips
Jot down these ideas to live your most comfortable life this holiday season.
1. Get a tune-up. Nothing prevents HVAC breakdowns better than regular maintenance. And while Texans are very familiar with scheduling their spring air conditioning maintenance services, we shouldn’t forget that heating checkups are critical, too. Just because our chilly season is brief doesn’t mean our furnaces shouldn’t be in prime operating condition when we need them!
2. Invest in a smart thermostat. If there’s one way to deliver peace of mind, it’s a smart thermostat. These technological beauties can automatically provide the perfect temperature settings based on your daily routines. They are “smart” because they learn your home patterns—such as when you’re home and when you’re away. This information helps them “learn” how to heat and cool your home appropriately. So, you’re not only living in perfect comfort, but you’re saving money with all that efficiency, too.
3. Save money. We’re pretty sure we’ve got your attention! After all, who doesn’t want to save extra bucks during the holidays? Blue Ribbon has some great discounts right now. From saving on smart thermostats to getting reduced rates on new indoor air quality products, we’re doing our best to keep your money where it belongs—in your wallet. You can view our coupons here.
4. Boost Your Indoor Air Quality. Put allergy and virus worries to bed by upgrading your indoor air quality to include a new air filtration system. Blue Ribbon offers a wide range of IAQ products that can purify your air and zap away annoying viruses, bacteria and other pollutants. If there’s ever been a time for cleaner, healthier air in our lives, it’s now.
5. Install a smoke and carbon monoxide detector. Put worries to rest and protect your loved ones by installing top-of-the-line smoke detector and carbon monoxide units. Even if you burn the turkey or singe the cookies, you’ll be safer knowing your home can alert you to any dangerous smoke or silent toxins.
Relax & Stay Comfy ’Til Year’s End
We hope you’ll take advantage of our comfort tips, so you’ll have greater peace of mind and fewer holiday anxieties this season. As always, Blue Ribbon is here for you when you need HVAC assistance—whether it’s air conditioning repair services in Bastrop, TX; heat pump installations in Hays County; or a ductless mini-split system in Caldwell County.